Bionanocellulose eye Mask is a biocellulose mask from Lambre, designed for active skin care of all types!
The effectiveness of the biocellulose mask Bionanocellulose eye Mask
Using this development, French cosmetologists manage to achieve:
- Significant reduction in the number and depth of wrinkles in the eye area.
- Increase elasticity and elasticity in the accented area of the face.
- Elimination of shadows under the eyes and bags.
Active components of the biocellulose mask Bionanocellulose eye Mask:
- Eyeliss - a component responsible for reducing the permeability of capillaries, the elastic state of the skin and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Haloxyl - a substance that contributes to the qualitative elimination of edemas and shadows under the eyes. Its task is also to smooth the color and lighten the pigmentation.
Rules for the use of a biocellulose mask Bionanocellulose eye Mask:
In order to maximize the effectiveness of the Lambre remedy, the following procedure should be followed:
- After removing the two petals, remove the protective layer from one side.
- Apply under the eyes and remove the second - the outer protective layer.
- Smooth the applied petals with your fingertips (you need to ensure a tight fit of the mask in the surface of the face).
- Take a pause of 20-25 minutes, and then remove the remedy.
- The remnant under the eyes should be massaged into the skin.