Perfume Lambre no9 or L'eau par Kenzo by Kenzo (issued in 1996) is a perfume with a reminder of the lush greenery and the freshness of the morning, spring flowers and spring melt water. Lambre no9 - a complete harmony and concentration. "Water is colorless... I also wanted to fill it with colors, fruits and flowers, the freshness and the feeling of happiness. The world is beautiful". Kenzo, has not changed, but only giving each woman unique facet.
One of the most popular Lambre collection. The smell is very pleasant refreshing ocean. Notes of water lily, cane, mint and lilac felt by most fans of this fragrance. Perfume and a medium resistance and loop. Designed primarily for daytime use. Ideal for the warm season of the year, especially hot summer, where he is able to bring notes and idyll cool oasis in the desert. The owner of a sip of water - she is so sweet and enticing, but it should be protected and nurtured.
- Feature: clean, fresh, cool, sincere, sour, melon.
- Assignment: perfect for daytime, for the office, vacation with friends in nature, sports facilities.
- Top notes: mint, green, lilac, tangerine.
- Heart: water jasmine, amaryllis, Nymphaea, white peach, velvet Grains of Paradise (a rare variety of pepper from Guinea).
- The final sound: musk, blue cedar, vanilla.
- Seasonality: simply created for the warm season, it is refreshing even in the summer heat.