Matting tone foundation Lambre - Lambre toning cream:
- Matting Make-Up Lambre (30 ml)
- Matting Make-Up Lambre Matting Make-Up (2 ml)
The Matting Make-Up Lambre (MML) palette of the shades of the matting foundation is from light to dark, the following:
- №4 MML (light beige) for light, problematic skin (reddening is successfully masked)
- №2 MML (peach-peach for light-skinned people)
- №3 MML (natural color, with the effect of rozovinki, not suitable for couperose skin)
- №1 MML (yellow pigment, for tanned or swarthy skin)
The tonal basis with matting effect is developed by the cosmetic company Sederma to order the company Lambre. The water-silicone base and the absence of oils and fats make it possible to evenly spread the face cream and neck cream over the whole surface of the epidermis, including the hair areas. During the day there is absolutely no spreading. Additional preservation up to 10 hours ensures application over the make-up of pressed powder. The base has a softness and ease of application in combination with the absence of clogging the pores. The skin continues to breathe even under decorative cosmetics.
Characteristics of matting tonal basis:
- Manufacturer: Lambre.
- Country of origin: France.
- Skin type: all skin types, suitable for oily and combination.
- Age group of users: suitable for use at any age.
- Action: absorption of sebum.
- Consistency: liquid mass.
- Density: medium.
- Hypoallergenic: Yes (dermatologically tested).
- Non-medogenous: Yes
- Water resistance: Yes.
- Packing means: Vial with a pump dispenser (vacuum system for lifting the mass).
- Bottle material: glass for storing cosmetics.
- Outer packing: cardboard (composition, color number, bar code, production date and expiration date), mica (film) sealed.
- Volume: 2 ml sample, 30 ml bottle.
Matting Make-Up Effects Matting Make-Up Lambre:
- Matting - removes the shine on the face.
- Aligns the skin tone, hiding the capillary mesh, pigment spots, freckles, redness. A homogeneous tone of the face is created.
- Aligns the surface of the skin of the face, filling, hiding small mimic wrinkles.
- Allows you to fix the makeup and keep it for the day.
Features of tonal basis Lambre:
- The composition includes SPHERICA microparticles, which have adaptivity. The color on the face within half an hour is adjusted to the natural tonality.
- There is no feeling of stickiness and tightness of the face. There is no effect of weighting the skin.
- The product is ideally distributed without the boundary of the application area.
- The product is resistant to erasure - after shaking sponge there is no possibility of a disruption of makeup with fingers.
- Absence of stains on clothes, even tight-fitting collars of turtlenecks and shirts.
- The make-up is carried out with the usual means for removing cosmetics (milk for removing make-up and micellar liquid).
Features of the Matting Make-Up Lambre Matting Make-Up:
The bottle is equipped with a pump mechanism - a vacuum dispenser (a bottle with an airless space). Lifting of the mass is carried out by pressing the actuator, which drives the piston and presses the cream portionwise. This package allows you to extend the period of use of the cream, tk. not happening:
- Contamination of foreign microflora mass from air and from hands
- Oxidation of the product under the action of oxygen of air
- Ingress of moisture into the interior.
The rules for applying the matte tonal base Lambre:
- Application is carried out on the face and neck area with a special cosmetic brush for foundation or make-up. The application technique is performed on massage lines.
- Especially it should be remembered that the application of the cream is also shown on the entire surface of the neck and the visible décolleté zone, the ears and upper forehead part and the temporal hair area.
- It is applied pointwise, after which it gradually fades in the direction from the center of the face to the edges.
- It is not recommended to apply a tonal base over the day cream with a greasy content. Fat components destroy the silicone base masking base, which greatly reduces the matting effect and lifting effect.
- For additional masking of dark circles, redness and pigment spots, special masking and primer correctors (professional make-up base) can be used additionally underneath.
- For the purpose of additional fixation as a whole, the leveling of excess gloss is applied over the pressed compact powder.